- The bank account holder name and the registered i8 account name must be identical to ensure successful withdrawal of funds.
- i8 reserves the rights to request for identity authentication documents, such as IC or passport.
Withdrawals may be delayed under the following circumstances:
- Submission of incorrect account information.
- The online banking system is under maintenance.
Any incorrect bank details will result in delay or failure of the withdrawal.
*Note: Please ensure that all bank details provided are accurate.
Please avoid the following upon withdrawal submission:
- Your registered bank account holder name not identical with your registered i8 account name.
- Submission of invalid bank account number.
- Submission of incorrect withdrawal amount.
- After deposit, the betting must be at least or exceed x1 of the valid betting amount only may request to make withdrawal.
Steps for withdrawal:
- Log in to i8 & select [Withdrawal] at the top of the webpage. Confirm your account limit by selecting [Available Amount].
- Choose a bank of your choice & click [Withdraw Now].
- Check the detail of your withdrawal via “History”.
- The verification of your withdrawal will take approximately 15 - 30 minutes. Once verified, your points with i8 will be deducted & the withdrawal will be reflected in your personal account.
*For any further enquiries, Please Contact our Customer Service Executive via '24 Hours Live Chat'